Entisar Abdelghani; 40, Sudan
How much does it take to cook it?
Cooking utensils What are the necessary tools for cooking the dish?
Pans, frying pans, wooden spoon, peeler, tin opener.
People For how many people?
Ingredients List of ingredients with quantity.
Half kilo of potatoes
¼ kilo of minced meat
6 garlic cloves
1 Tin of tomatoes
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
Cup of oil
4 tablespoon of chopped dill
1 vegetable stock cube
1. First peel the potatoes and chop them up.
2. fry the potatoes with the oil.
3. In another pan fry the chopped onions with 2 tablespoons of oil.
4. pour the mince, black pepper, salt, garlic, chopped up dill and the vegetable stock cube into the pan.
5. pour the tin of tomatoes into the same pan.
6. mix the ingredients together and leave it for 10 mins on lower heat.
7. add the mixture into the pan with the potatoes.
8. leave it for 3 mins and then turn it off.
Healthy tips Which health diseases can this dish help to combat?
This dish is well balanced mix of carbohydrate and protein.
Seasonal tips and secrets Which season is the best time for having the dish? Why?
All year round.
This project has been funded with support from the European
Commission.This publication reflects the views only of the author, and
the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made
of the information contained therein.