Maelle Patourel; 22 French
How much does it take to cook it?
Cooking utensils What are the necessary tools for cooking the dish?
a big bowl, a whisk, a pie dish, a pot, a pan.
People For how many people?
4 - 6 people
Ingredients List of ingredients with quantity.
1. 1 Onion
2. 3 Leeks
3. 1 cup of “Creme fraiche” (about 150ml)
4. 5 soup spoons of gruyere cheese
5. 3 eggs
6. 1 shortcrust pastry case
7. Blqck pepper and salt
1. Chop the onion and the leeks separately
2. In boiled water, put the chopped leeks for 10 min
3. Fry the onion in a pan
4. break the eggs in the bowl
5. Add the Creme Fraiche
6. Add the Gruyere cheese
7. Add the leeks and the fried onion
8. Season with black pepper and salt
9. Mix everything
10. In the pie dish, spread the pastry case
11. Pour in the mixture on the pastry case
12. Put in the oven at 180C (gas mark 4) for 40-45 min (until it looks golden)
Practical tips and secrets Any secret to make the recipe tastier?
A good seasoning.
Healthy tips Which health diseases can this dish help to combat?
Love of good food!
Seasonal tips and secrets Which season is the best time for having the dish? Why?
Autumn or spring.
This project has been funded with support from the European
Commission.This publication reflects the views only of the author, and
the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made
of the information contained therein.