is an independent association created by five psychologists, researchers and trainers interested in exploring diversity and making it a source of advantage. The main objectives of Elan Interculturel are:
• To create a better understanding of how diversity affects our life,
• To raise awareness of the resources inherent in diversity and
• To support organisations and individuals in finding ways to benefit from cultural diversity
To reach our objectives
• We develop and lead trainings for professionals working in intercultural situations as well as for individuals living cross-cultural transition or in cultural contact zones.
• We undertake research in intercultural and social psychology aiming at a better understanding of intercultural dynamics.
• We engage in international collaborations and partnerships as a means to developing new tools and methodologies facilitating intercultural contact or adaptation.
Phone: +33 (0) 183879679
Rue Guillaume Bertrand 7
75011 Paris, France