is a non-governmental organisation founded in 1993. We aim to enhance the intercultural dialogue and education. Our main objectives are to promote professional, social and cultural integration of migrants.
Our association promotes the social and professional skills of migrants in collaboration with the Government and other State institutions like the Chamber of Commerce, job centers, schools as well as social organizations and societies.
We are engaged in a number of activities and offer a variety of services, these include:
• multilingual education and career guidance for young migrants and their parents
• job application training and interview coaching
• multilingual family counselling and psychotherapy
• Language and computer classes for adults and youngsters
• intercultural/diversity seminars and training courses for multipliers
• media workstation (radio, film, photography & creative writing workshops)
• international EU projects with several themes like VET, multilingual preschool education, adult learning, multimedia specifically making films and radio shows for migrants
• organisation of cultural events.
For several years we have been involved in a variety of projects. We have tremendous experience in designing and leading national and international projects or taking up the active role of a transnational project partner.
Phone: +43 (0512) 56 29 29
Bruneckerstraße 2d / 3.Stock
6020 Innsbruck, Austria